Monday, April 16, 2012

Looking back.

I have been thinking a lot about the last year of my life lately.  It has been a rough one. Graduating college is super exciting and terrifying all rolled into one.  My senior year I went through a break-up, wasn't sure about my future plans at all, had a rebound, became angry and cynical, cried a lot and then after summer was over I had to decide to pick myself back up and stop wallowing. (yes it is a word).  I was kind of crazy at some points, a basket case for sure. I learned that God is forever faithful.  I cannot dwell on things I do not know the answer to and that I cannot control.  I need to stop and pay attention to the things that God is teaching me during this season of life. This year has been super tough and I would not want to live it again, but I appreciate the lessons I learned.  I am thankful for the maturity and insight it has brought.  I also hope to be able to give some wisdom to my friends who may need it in the future.  Seeking wisdom from someone who has lived through what you are about to go through is great advice indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment