Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's okay not to know.....

I have no idea what direction my life is going in currently. Life lesson of the month:  becoming okay and at peace about that.  I am putting so much pressure on myself and letting pressure from other people make me believe that I have to do something great and awesome right this second, but in all honesty I am not ready to do that.  I need time to think, pray and find a real direction.  I want to be passionate about the direction my life takes and right now I am not that passionate about really anything.  I think I need a time for regrouping.  My mom gave me some wise words today.  It is okay if what you plan doesn't work out.  Plan B is acceptable and might even be greater than your Plan A may have ever been.  So I will abide in not knowing and ask for whoever reads this to pray for me as I explore what my future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment